Social Media Internship Opportunity
Bluegrass Belts is looking for a smart, creative, socially-savvy person to develop and manage social media channels. This individual will drive social media strategy and day-to-day execution, and will report to their manager. The ideal candidate is a quick-witted, self-starter with a large social following who thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment. Whether someone is thinking about buying a new name plate belt, buying a bracelet,a gift for a friend or finding something for their wish list, you’ll create buzzy campaigns that get people excited and have them coming back for more.
- Manage Bluegrass Belts’s current social platforms and develop new channels to grow the company’s social media presence and raise brand awareness
- Create addictive social campaigns to build a community of loyal Bluegrass Belts evangelists
- Identify, target and cultivate key social media influencers to help build the Bluegrass Belts brand
- Maintain Bluegrass Belts’s “What’s New” blog as needed
- Ensure Bluegrass Belts's message is cohesive across all social channels
- A keen understanding of the benefits and nuances of different social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Vine, YouTube and More
- Analytical nature and proficient in Facebook Insights, TwitterReach and other tools to measure engagement
- Sound editorial judgment with an informed POV on content that will appeal to the Bluegrass Belts demographic
- Excellent writing and communications skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Highly organized with the ability to work cross-functionally on several projects at once and deliver on deadline
A chance to access the Breeders’ Cup at Keeneland this Fall!
Work with an astonishing team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish the amazing!
A fun work environment with other young individuals!
Free merchandise to show off to your friends!
Everyone matters, no matter what your role is!
Opportunity to develop into a paid part time or full time position!
Let us know you are interested in the Social Media Internship.
Resume or paragraph about yourself.
A recent photo.
Why would you be a good fit for BGB?
How many hours would you be willing to dedicate each week to BGB?
Where are you located?